Amazon ec3 deployment
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. You can use EC2 to launch virtual machines (instances) with a variety of operating systems, and configure security and network access.
To deploy an application on Amazon EC2, you can use the following steps:
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance using the Amazon Management Console, the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI), or an SDK.
- Connect to the instance using Secure Shell (SSH) or Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- Install any necessary software and dependencies on the instance.
- Configure the application and its environment on the instance.
- Test the application to ensure it is working as expected.
- Optionally, create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) of the instance, so you can easily launch more instances with the same configuration in the future.
You can also use AWS Elastic Beanstalk, a fully managed service that makes it easy to deploy, run and scale web applications and services, to deploy your application and handle the underlying infrastructure for you